Sometimes, upon losing UID or EID Number, Aadhar card holders are required to recover their lost Aadhar card information. In case, you do not have the Enrollment number, you can still check Aadhar using name, mobile number and OTP.
For that, you are required to visit the UIDAI portal’s retrieve Lost UID/EID section.
How to get Aadhar number using name and mobile number?
To get Aadhar through name of Aadhar holder and other personal information –
- Go to Get Aadhar card section of UIDAI.
- Click on “Retrieve UID/EID”
- Select Aadhaar No (UID) in ‘You want to retrieve your lost‘ option.
- Enter name, email address and mobile number in the form.
- Verify the text image and click on Get OTP.
- Enter OTP in next box and click on Verify OTP.
After that, you will get details about your Aadhar number on the next screen.
Visit Enrollment center to check Aadhar details
You can also contact local Aadhar card center to know details about Aadhar. For that, submit Aadhar update request form first.
Get a Aadhar card form from the Aadhar center and fill following information in that – Name, Address, PIN Code, Mobile number, Father’s name etc.
After that, provide finger print verification and get details about Aadhar card.